OIL-EX absorption mat - ideal for absorbing oil and lubricants!
To protect the environment and unpaved surfaces the Calenberg OIL-EX absorption mat was developed for road and rail vehicles, especially for tracks made of ballast. OIL-EX is ideal for absorbing spilled fluids and can be used, for example, for maintenance, repair and cleaning work on indoor and outdoor machinery.
The top properties at a glance:
- absorption layer made of bonded rubber granulate
- impermeable barrier layer on the underside of the mat prevents contamination of the substrate
- OIL-EX absorbs liquid hydrocarbons such as oils, low viscosity lubricants and fuels
- absorbed liquids remain in the mat, are neither rinsed out nor squeezed out
- the mat is walkable and driving on the mat is possible with restriction
- the grooves on the surface facilitate drainage
- absorption capacity (approx. 10l/m²) is exhausted when the grooves are completely “closed”
- consists of a high proportion of recycled raw material
- product with long service life and easy handling
Dimensions of the OIL-EX: 1.48 m wide and max. 50 m long. Customised sizes are available on request.